Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Hardscrabble Preorders 
Site Admin

Post Re: Hardscrabble Preorders
The shirts are American sizes, so Europeans will usually want to go one size smaller than what they buy locally. Or you could always just shrink it by carefully washing and drying it with a hot setting.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:09 pm

I'm trying to refrain from hearing any of the album until I can soak in the whole thing in one take. But I did check out a few snippets and it's sounding really good. Definitely tell-tale The Flashbulb, but even more evolved, and some good TB-303 licks for good measure. Should be great!

Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:12 pm

check out the alphabasic site for the story on Benn's balloon camera, haha.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:09 pm

With this thread, I can tell I'll need to be on here more often. I was just lucky enough that I was sitting in lab doing nothing when the Facebook guy popped up. Snagged a small shirt and the special edition. Soooo lucky.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:37 am

So it came down to either the shirt or the limited edition CD for me. I got the shirt; couldn't afford both! I really, really hope I can find this album online to "borrow" until I get the money to buy it. I always buy new albums by Benn (and usually Bartel), but simply don't have the means to purchase one right now.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:47 pm
Profile WWW

Relemsis wrote:
So it came down to either the shirt or the limited edition CD for me. I got the shirt; couldn't afford both! I really, really hope I can find this album online to "borrow" until I get the money to buy it. I always buy new albums by Benn (and usually Bartel), but simply don't have the means to purchase one right now.

Sorry to hear Relemsis; next time if you want to get the goodies just ask one us to lend you the money at the time, guaranteed someone will help you out! :)

Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4