Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
"Lucky Penny" - film and OST 

Post "Lucky Penny" - film and OST
So I was just wondering if anyone else here pledged to the Indiegogo project for the short film "Lucky Penny" back in mid-2012? The trailer for the film can be found here: http://vimeo.com/39080500

I pledged enough for a copy of the film on DVD, since Benn was going to be doing the music composition. I figured that the music might never see an official release outside of the movie, so I wanted to own a copy of the film for good measure. The project was successfully backed and my pledge was charged to my credit card.

However, it's been more than 6 months now, and I have yet to hear a single peep from the people making and releasing the film. Did anyone else who pledged hear back from them? Has anyone else received their copy of the DVD? I figured since Benn was doing their composing, he must be have some idea on what's been going on behind the scenes. Any help, Benn, would be much appreciated, as I'm beginning to get quite nervous that they simply took my $20 and ran. :|

Thanks!

P.S. I forgot to mention that I first tried messaging the people responsible for the movie via Facebook, but they never responded; this was about 3 weeks ago.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]