Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Have you ever dreamt about The Flashbulb? (gay or non-gay) 

Post Have you ever dreamt about The Flashbulb? (gay or non-gay)
I don't know how many times I've had dreams about Meeting and hanging out with Benn but I think I can count 10 or something close to that.
Sometimes these dreams turn out to be scary but most times they are just stupid.
They usually involve me travelling to the U.S. by accident, somehow I'm on a plain and then head off to Chicago where I randomly come by Benn's house.
Last time I was walking down this creepy alley and happened to look through a window and it was Benn's place - I couldn't believe my luck...
Benn is always very inviting and welcoming in my dreams and I hang out at his place and start searching his house for old demo tapes.
A couple of times I've even met people from these forums, one time I dreamt Cloudwalker was there too, hanging out on Benn's couch listening to music and he was like 'what's up?'.
Creepiest one was when I had to leave because I lost my phone and then I myself got lost in Chicago and was afraid I would get shot, must be Benn's rants about his neighborhood that got to me.
Funny thing is I always tell Benn that I've had dreams just like this and now it came true, I never realise that I'm dreaming...
Am I the only one?

Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:09 am

Post Re: Have you ever dreamt about The Flashbulb? (gay or non-ga
I'm sure there's some fans out there who really want to meet him. Probably more overseas fans than U.S. fans.

I have hung out at Benn's place before, listening to music. So your dream isn't too far off!

Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:38 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Have you ever dreamt about The Flashbulb? (gay or non-ga
Can't say I've ever dreamed about Benn, but boutboulman and I got to hang out with him in Toronto, and shoot-the-shit over coffee for a few hours hours. It was pretty cool.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]