Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Show off ya stuff 

Post Show off ya stuff
We haven't had one of these in a while, so I figured I'd make one.

I'm sure most people here are familiar with the old (Pre-Arboreal) picture of Benn's wall:

Here's mine. I don't have a wall to hang them on so I'll have to do with filling up 3/4 of a queen size mattress. :D

Larger (1.57MB): http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y98/db ... _large.jpg

Most of this stuff was bought first-hand direct from Benn or whatever record label it was on at the time. Only things I'm missing that I have somewhat reasonable hope to find are Reunion (in this case find again...) and That Missing Week EP. I'm not holding my breath for TOF 1st Ed. and who knows what the rest of them are? Well, besides 030303 which you can find for sale on discogs right now, but for whatever reason I just haven't bought yet. HAN is not signed and I don't have STAVL producers ed :( I filed a negative tax return that year so buying cds was, sadly, out of the question.

Ok now it's your turn! Don't feel like you have to have everything Benn ever made to post here. You don't even need to have pictures. Lists are ok too. Feel free to include Alphabasic artists in general as well. Thread is just for fun.

Bartel too yay!

Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:06 am

Post Re: Show off ya stuff
Well, here's my collection, which - sadly - is rather small compared to yours (first heard of Benn about 2-3 years ago). Have to keep an eye out for all the stuff I still miss.
I know regular STAVL, PBD and RATASS are still up @ Alphamart, I just haven't gotten around to buying them.

While searching through my collection, I had to get a few other CDs out so I figured I'd take a picture of some more random stuff I own.
Nothing really rare except for #16/25 of Woob's 'repurpose' and the wonderful 'Dials EP' by The Moving Dawn Orchestra (Iambic) which was limited to 50 copies (additional pic).

Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:49 pm
Profile WWW

Nice collections. If I had the free time, I might gather my collection and shoot it, but I never have free time. Not to mention some of it is locked up in a floor safe, lol.

KindOfAutomatic, FYI, there's a few things I see in Alphabasic's store that I don't see in your picture: STAVL, PBD, RATASS.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:07 pm
Profile WWW

Props for security :)

Yeah, I know these are all still available in the store and I had edited my post shortly after posting as I figured someone would point that out,
so you might have missed it. I'll probably fetch these along with Benn's next release. Thanks anyway, I appreciate the help!

Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:48 am
Profile WWW

Oh yeah, totally missed that. :?

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:28 am
Profile WWW

Will eventually be posting photos of my +800 CD collection. :)

Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]