Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Hello, I'm naitsearch. I use Benn's music in videos and such 

Post Hello, I'm naitsearch. I use Benn's music in videos and such
Realized where I posted it (the Flashbulb-discussion) and thought it was more fitting here. If a mod could delete the other one or something like that, that would be great :)

Done.
- Cloud

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone. I'm a completely new fellar here, loving the little stuff I've seen of this community, and I thought I'd stick around, and also get to posting something and tell you guys a little about myself.

I'm a 17 year old guy from Norway, with a passion for music and video-editing. Currently, I've only released edits on YouTube under the alias of tranQ, which I have been called through the years while playing video games like Halo and Call of Duty. The only edits I have released are therefore video game-edits. I've been trying out editing to real-life material, like skateboarding, snowboarding etc, and I enjoy quite a bit, and I'm thinking about starting a new channel for that. I also might start editing more seriously, for example music videos for some of my friends, whom are trying to get known. (:

I fell in love with Benn Jordan's music through hearing Prelude/Kirlian Voyager (the Flashbulb) randomly on YouTube. I instantly loved it, and managed to get my hands on Soundtrack to a Vacant Life. After hearing this masterpiece, I've looked more and more into Benn's other aliases, as well as the Flashbulb. I do not make my own music, nor do I have any special musical talent other than being mediocre at drums, heh.

Anyways, that's a little about me. Here is the core reason for me making this thread;

In some of my videos, I've been using Benn's music. I also intend to make more vids with his art, as I enjoy editing to it the most. I guess Benn won't check this out, but do you, the community think it's fair enough that I edit to his music, as long as I credit him the way I do? (Artist and song name in description, link to Bandcamp, Alphabasic.com & Bennjordan.com)
I would also love it if any of you actually checked out the videos, and possibly give me a little feedback on what you think. I will link them further below.

So yes, there you have it, a wall of text. Hope to become more into this community, and can't wait for an Alphabasic-artist to release something new.

Cheers, lads
- Christian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twOWRFQ0SFg - (CoD: Black Ops) using the Flashbulb - If Trees Could Speak
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KxFbIwvOmY - (Halo 3) using MC Flashbulb - Tits Mothafucka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN0x8zftYZM - (Halo: Reach) using the Flashbulb - Lines Between Us
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF_H_psDSm4 - (Halo: Reach) using the Flashbulb - No Running Water

Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:44 pm

Post Re: Hello, I'm naitsearch. I use Benn's music in videos and
Damn you're good at FPSs! I really like the If Trees Could Speak one, and the No Running Water was oddly a little... tranquil. :)

naitsearch wrote:
I guess Benn won't check this out, but do you, the community think it's fair enough that I edit to his music, as long as I credit him the way I do? (Artist and song name in description, link to Bandcamp, Alphabasic.com & Bennjordan.com)

Yes.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:36 pm
Profile WWW

Cloud Walker wrote:
Damn you're good at FPSs! I really like the If Trees Could Speak one, and the No Running Water was oddly a little... tranquil. :)

Thanks man, appreciate that :)

For whatever reason, you seem like somewhat of an authority, and so I will take your Yes as an approval of me using Benn's music as long as I credit him the way I already am.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:57 pm

naitsearch wrote:
For whatever reason, you seem like somewhat of an authority...

That would be because he's a mod ;)

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:18 pm

Yarr, green name does it's work, hahah.

Sawr it was for 'Global Moderators' on Board index right after I posted it, hah.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]