Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
I.D.Ch - some track from upcoming album. 

Post I.D.Ch - some track from upcoming album.
First of all, after some observation, I started thinking: what for this forum was created?
1-2 posts in month, or smth like this.
Here is the link for demo set: http://soundcloud.com/i-d-ch/sets/for-demo/
I will delete it after a week or so (because I don't want many people to find tracks that will be in new album), but I just wanted to know, for people, who doesn't live in USA - is there possibility to get in the Alphabasic label or not? Straight question, because really, people, that is kinda weird. If you wanted to create community for sharing tracks - there are lot's of places to do that (soundcloud, promodj, myspace etc).
What for Alphabasic Community exists?
For example, I do not live in USA, so I want to know, how could I send some demos and just get damn straight answer "yes\no".
I WONT seek here attention for my tracks, because I use another strategy for telling people about my music, and it's not creating topics or pages at promo sites, that obviously wont help you and your music to get more attention.
Why I want to join Alphabasic label? Damn, I like musicians at Alphabasic label, I respect them and just want to join their community. So why not to try? I'm doing not bad music, I evolve, I learn new things, I will be better and better with time. And making music is my live, it's just me.
But there is no any way to send demos directly to people, who check them for joining Alphabasic. Silence on this forum is killing me.
So I just asking for some attention with problems I mentioned.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:09 am

Post Re: I.D.Ch - some track from upcoming album.
This is good music. Do you have a website? How are you releasing your album?

I don't know much about the joining Alphabasic thing but I'm assuming you'd e-mail Mark and send them a demo, both shown here.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:38 am
Profile WWW

Thank you! No, still no website. Album will be released in 2-3 months, only digital. (this is not strict, maybe I'll do something to sell some cd's)
I'll try to do as you suggested, thanks!

Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:45 am

Of course I didn't get response via email. Wasn't worth even thinking about an opportunity to get any response.
Well then, I'll go my own way in "label case".

Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:17 am

It's a damned shame to see this. I listened through some of your tracks on soundcloud (although, unfortunately, you deleted the set you originally posted), and I must say that you're talented. It's sad that you get no response through email, but I probably could have told you that that was more than likely. All this aside, good luck with future releases.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]