Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Selling my collection 

Post Re: Selling my collection
I always bought multiples for two reasons: to give away/resell (friends, girlfriends, you fine people here who may miss a preorder) and to hoard (lol).

It really sucks to see them go (especially that STAVL producers - I'm glad it's going for a lot). These have been the only thing I've ever collected.

However, I do try to make moves towards minimalism in my life, so I don't think I'll be wanting them back in the future. But who knows.

Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:07 pm
Profile WWW

Honestly, I'm pretty sure that's the first STAVL producer's I've seem surface since preorders were closed. Everything seems to have stopped in its tracks. RMBB is already at more than I wanted to spend on it though. 0 feedback peeps bidding shit up like crazy. 30 some-odd hours til the bidding showdown.

Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:01 pm

ebay didnt register my bid on the unsigned TMW =\ Sorry bud. Guess I have to go after one of the other two.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:22 pm

i won rmbb. if you want to sell 30 days ill take that too. my keyboard self destructed and my ps3 couldnt keep up.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:07 pm

Thanks for bidding! RMBB is a good one to get. Very interesting (and rare) album.

After some pondering, the album(s) that I'm most sad to see go are my two Girls.Suck.But.YOU.Don'ts. It was an album I have vividly clear memories of experiencing, from the rough search through the deep recesses of the internet for a store that still stocked it, to having no expectations of what to expect when playing it and being absolutely blown away.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:25 pm
Profile WWW

Reading your post, followed by your signature almost as if it was part of your post I suddenly experienced a wave of empathetic sadness for you.

Good signature. :-1

Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:40 pm

Totally missed all this excitement, just saw Benn's tweets, heh. Out of interest how much did the STAVL producers edition go for? And which one did you get the most for?

Hope you got enough for them if you needed the funds.

Also, is there anywhere I could get hold of a digital copy of the STAVL producers edition to hear it?

Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:41 am

STAVL producers went for the most. Somebody REALLY wanted it and beat my $200 bid. The guy actually has more than 10 bids above mine. No idea what that's about. My keyboard broke at the worst possible time and I learned that the ps3 web browser hates ebay or is just really shitty to begin with. Got cheated out of HAN limited that way since that bid just didn't go through. I did end up winning RMBB and one of the signed copies of TMW. Was actually hoping for the unsigned copy, but again... PS3 sucks.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:57 am

Actually the mint FlexE went for the most, at $259.34. Totally didn't expect it. STAVL Producers went for about $200, and the other FlexE went for about $150.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:22 pm
Profile WWW

wow nice! i'm not so sad that i missed it now - don't have that kind of money to spend! Despite the sadness to see your collection go it looks like you made a fair bit of cash from this! Must be a nice consolation :)

Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next